Friday, July 20, 2012

Most Wearable Fall fashion trends 2012

Fashion trends change consistently!!!
But so far, since the past 3 years, we've seen the same trends coming back again and again. By that I mean, there is no big changes that would make us change our whole closet.
Personally, I've nothing against it, on the inverse, I'm very happy because I get to reuse my long forgotten clothes, accessories and other items!
However, I wish we still had the yellow neon color (I know it's a summerly look) and the animal prints/patterns as trends....For some reason, I can't get over them!!
 
Fall 2012’s Most Wearable Fashion Trends Fashion: glamour.com
I want to add that military outfit and the Camo (camouflage) pattern are on the rise too!

You might also want to check the fashion color trends for Fall 2012:


[From top left to bottom right: Burnt Orange, Eggplant and Burgendy, Royal blue, Deep teal, Cerulean (look like turquoise to me), Peach (Yay!), Primrose yellow/mustard yellow (I wish it was neon yellow),Venetian red]

here's a link to refinery29 website:

http://www.refinery29.com/2012-color-trends/slideshow#slide-1

 
Leave me a comment to tell me what you think about the Fall fashion trends.
XoXo :)

2 comments:

xxyy said...

everything looks amazing! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Unknown said...

Yep...I love that peach is still going to be around!!