Friday, September 14, 2012

Comme les garcons


"A cause des garcons on se crepe le chignon"



[Wearing]: Christian Louboutin leopard pumps (old! but similar here, and more similar here) | Boyfriend's trousers (very old!) | H&M striped sweater (new!) | Michael kors brown leather handbag (kind of similar here)| Accessories: H&M | 80's Purple sunglasses (here

Hello Lovelies,
They say: "think like a man and act like a lady" how about we dress like a man with our ladies clothes?!
I love this outfit because it's so comfortable and I don't lose my feminine side when I wear it. I decided to wear it when I was organizing my boyfriend's birthday so between ordering a cake, food, and reserving activities, I needed to be able to move around with ease so I went for my most comfy heels and these trousers have so many pockets so it's practical to put my lists that I constantly had to refer to in order to know what I was supposed to do next.

  


So comfy I can even jump in them (ha!) !!

Thanks for reading and listening to the music while reading ( :) )

19 comments:

Bhushavali - Indian Fashion n Travel Blogger! said...

I'm drooling over that shoes!
As such I'm crazy about animal prints and the shoes are awesome!
Thanks for dropping by my blog n commenting dear!
Am following you now. Do follow me! :)
And do drop by often. I'd love your visits n comments! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

dwitafirina said...

I love your handbag, so vintage!
I am following you now. Hope we can follow each other <3

Miss L Luxurylavishlife said...

Very nice photos!

Ionela said...

I love your blog! This post is awesome!
Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
Where are you from?

Gloria izquierdo Elizo said...

Nice boyfriends!!
xoxo

http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/

ravenlocks said...

This outfit is so fresh and chic! I love the stripes and the hat :) You look fabulous, doll!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog :) I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

xoxo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Lara Takahashi said...

I would end up in hospital if I tried jumping in heels.
You're looking awesome. Sorry, I always say the same comment, but everytime that's all I can say, you're always prim & proper to the perfection. :)

xxx Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Clara Turbay said...

You know how to combine: strength, style and classy.

Marie-Eve said...

Love stripes and tan ! Love the bag ! Of course I would love to follow each others, i did via GFC, hope you will too !

My Blog - A Pretty Nest

juice said...

wow! really good job. love it.

http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

cute! i like your top and shoes!

www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

La x sacha said...

OMG OMG OMG them shoes.
Sorry to steal..I am getting them.
You look so cool.I love everything.
xx

Pathy Moreira said...

Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

I hope my blog:

www.todacharmosa.com

If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs

http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

hrcpln said...

Love it! I would love it if you could check out my blog
http://fearlessfashionoftomorrow.blogspot.com/

Eimear OReilly said...



you look brill. just found your blog! following you now. if you get a sec, i'd love to hear what you think of my latest post x

www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

Monica T. said...

Hello!
You have a nice blog and beautiful photos!!!
I will visit your blog again for sure.
Maybe could we follow each others blogs? :))

Greetings!

http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

Monika T

Lori said...

i love the contrast of stripes with leopard print :)
great look

http://lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

MarieStella said...

great mixture of patterns between the leopard heels and striped top!! so chic bag and hat!! love the combination with your boyfriend jeans!! following your blog!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

Fabrizia said...

I like this post so much: these pictures are so nicee!
What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Win a camouflage tee-shirt!