Thursday, October 18, 2012

Indian Food Night + Dinner Outfit

Hello Lovelies,
I have noticed that I love restaurant food. Somehow, I always find an excuse to eat out. I do really spoil a lot my taste buds (ha!). Yesterday, I went to an Indian restaurant and seriously, they have the best Indian food I have ever tried. Not too spicy, not flavorless and not too heavy, except for the Mango Lassy, which I didn't mind because I was warned before ordering it. My favorite plate was Chicken Masala (click here for recipe), which is a sauce mixture of chicken, tomatoes, cinnamon, coconut, and cumin and yellow mustard seeds, ...and etc. It was very yummy and see for yourself: 

   
Mango Lassi

Dinner Outfit:


Last time I was asked to give a close up photo of my clutch so below is the photo. Since last time, I have added the studs on the side of the clutch and I think that I might add some stripes of a different color, like blue and white or green. I don't know yet. What do you think?

[Wearing]: Albert Stuart Snake tan sandals (similar here) | Macy's Purple jeans (similar here) | Macy's grey & yellow chiffon top (similar here) | Macy's grey bomber leather jacket (similar here) | DIY red envelope clutch (last seen here) | Jewelry: 80's purple sunglasses, H&M, Charlotte Russe



Thank you for reading my post :)

9 comments:

NewLife said...

Ahhh, Indian is one of my favorite cuisines! I can't even look lol.

NLxx
www.my-changing-room.com

Lara Takahashi said...

I love restaurant food, and even more I love it when my hubby cooks. Anything good as long as I don't have to cook ;D
You look great. AGAIN.
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Sheila said...

Love the outfit!! Love the purple pop of color. :)

And I love Indian food! Looks so yummy!

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Je ne sais quoi said...

love the clutch!
xx
nini

SW said...

Jessy you are making me crave Indian food tonight! Looking great in those purple trousers xx

www.steffysworld.com

amandamaria06 said...

I love those purple jeans!

http://amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

ROXTHEFOX said...

MANGO LASSI, YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Following you on bloglovin :)

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

sonia de macedo said...

Mmmm yum! Amazing photos but I'm left craving for some Indian food now LOL!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Jenny said...

I love those shoes! x
You have a really good sense of fashion&style x
jenny

Theartave.blogspot.ca