Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Almost the 4th of July

Hello,
It's gonna be the 4th of July in like 20 min....I can hear and see fireworks everywhere in the sky!!!! I guess the party has started, Whoohoo!!!
Then, I'm about to attend a party with good friends and my nails look amazing!!

Checklist: Hair *check*, Outfit *check*, Shoes *check*, Amazing nails *check*,   Swag On *check*

LOL...Time to PARTY!!!
Found these shoes in the back of my closet and I had forgotten how much I love them, what can I say?

Festivities inspired inspired outfit and I got my U.S flagged cup



Girls & Mechanics



U.S flag inspired nails

Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

La x sacha said...

You look damn FLY..I so love your shoes and the pictures.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank u Sacha, u should post ur 4th of July outfit too, I wanna see iiit!!!!!lol

Unknown said...

beautiful fourth of july ideas...just saw your look on chicisimo and ofcourse voted you!! hoping you would vote for mine too please .. and if you like we can follow each others blogs?
kisses :)

Unknown said...

Thank uu, I just voted for u too on chicssimo and I would love if we could follow each other!!

http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

i couldn't stop scrolling down your blog! love it! :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Unknown said...

Aww...Thx Plami!!
I just checked your website and it looks even prettier!!