Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Perfumerie: Ways to organize your perfumes

Hello Lovelies, 
Yesterday as I was looking for new ideas to re-arrange my apartment, I found interesting ways of organizing perfumes and I decided I should share them with you.

I love the above idea of putting all the perfumes on a shell in the bathroom and I think it is very practical and a space saver for those who have dozens of perfumes.
 This is how I organize my perfumes, some are on an old plate and others are on the shelf on top of my mirror



This is another way how I organize my perfumes but of course the candles are always, ok usually off (Fire hazard!)
Another way on how you can organize your perfumes
This is the old way I used to organize my perfumes but not anymore!

Since we should always give credit to the owner of the photos we use, here are the links to the sites where I found some of these photos: Photo 1 | Photo 3 | Photo 4 | Photo 5 (couldn't find the link :( )

Thanks for reading and hope I inspired you with this post,
Have a great day Lovely!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your parfume posts <3

Unknown said...

Loveee your perfume collection1 I can never bring myself to organize it soo neatly! And your hat and necklace collection is cool!

Love, Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Lisa said...

nice collection of perfumes!

www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is all so beautiful! Perfect display system

ruaninish.blogspot.com

eula_w said...

Wow There's a lot of perfume collections you have shared in here and thanks for sharing those on how to organize there.

pheromone cologne

Unknown said...

Wow, you have a lot of perfumes. I have way less and they are on little shelves, mixed with random stuff. I can post a pic soon.
I like how you have displayed the dolls with them in your old way ;)^^

xxx Lara

http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Unknown said...

I linked your post today in my blog ;3 Hope that's okies with you xxx

ylenia said...

Nice post, really original!
Wanna follow each other? I'm following this cute blog right now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
Also, as I like your outfits so much I was wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
XOXO
Ylenia
Last time by Ylenia Labate

Unknown said...

Hola muchas gracias por visitar mi blog!!
Por supuesto que te sigo a partir de ahora y me encantaría que tú también nos siguieras a nosotras.
Un besito:
Anabel
http://anabeladasentuvida.blogspot.com

Yulie said...

hey nice blog with nice pictures!!! maybe we follow each other??? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

Unknown said...

Totally incredible organization! Excellent ideas for me to get my act together and get organized! Great post!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca