Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inspiration: Pretty Little Liars

Hello Lovelies,
Who watched the Pretty Little Liars (Season 3 episode 8: Stolen Kisses) on ABC Family on Tuesday night (7/8pm)??? 

(I'm not going to completely spoil it for you if you haven't watched it yet, ha!)

The episode was a FASHION Show and a PREVIEW of Fall fashion 2013, seriously! All the pretty little liars, with their own style, managed to look fab in all the must-haves for Fall, especially Hanna in my opinion, who wore a beautiful red vest, then a black and white top over a maxi skirt that looked mustard yellow to me but my friends argued with me that it was lime! Then, this mysterious new character (in the last picture) only appeared twice during the show but both times, she was owning the 'f' show with her royal blue attire that she paired with a brown scarf and with her low shoulder dress, which is by the way a trend on the rise.

Dress: Betsey Johnson | Belt: BCBGMAXAZRIA

Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) was owning the fashion show: she looked super chic in all her outfits so she got the Oscar of the 'best dressed' in my heart. 


Jeans: Andrew Charles | Shoes: Sheik | Belt: BCBG Max Azria | Shirt: Pins And Needles from the Show stylists Laura Schuffman and Saba Salehi


'Lydia' dress by Rachel Zoe | Belt: Nordstorm

Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) was nominated for the 'best dressed' but came Second although she pulled off perfectly the red vest over the printed multi colored (tribal) bustier and also pulled off the black and white top that she paired with a MUSTARD yellow skirt.


Top Bustier: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Zara


Tank: Vintage Havana | Skirt: TOPSHOP | Boots: Guess | Tights: American Apparel | Cardigan: Emporio Armani | Earrings: Elie Tahari

Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) also managed to pull off some good outfits. I really liked the outfit below the most, although it's not really my style, and the handbag, ouh la la!


Parrot shirt with diamante on the collar: Zara

Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell) was the only one who was not participating in the Fashion Show in my opinion but I understand. She's still having trouble remembering what happened 'that' night after her short memory loss (I promised, I'm not going to spoil it for you!) and she's having trouble with the fact that someone drugged her that night.


The appearance of this new character into the show just captivated me so much and had me falling head over 4-inches heels: Fitz's mom, Dianne Fitzgerald (Mary Page Keller).


She might not have "any generous bone in her body" like her son Fitz said but she sure has a whole exoskeleton of fashion taste! 


Which outfit is your favorite and what do you think about what's going to happen after this episode?

Lots of Love,
Xoxo Lovelies

2 comments:

Stephanie Scarpa said...

I like the outfit with the white dress :)

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

noraaradi said...

I do watch the show and I love love love it! Spencer's sytle is my all-time fav! :D Nice blog by the way!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/